UNA EMBEDDED SOLUTIONS
Within this time of disruptive change in the automotive industry, organizations are struggling to adapt to new technologies and development methodologies such as Functional Safety, AUTOSAR, Model Based Design.
Unatech is specialized in guiding your organization to manage the transition to these new methods and development requirements.
Unatech consultants are have already been in your shoes many times over, and will give the guidance that you need to accelerate your transition.
Unatech can also satisfy your staffing needs with trained and skilled resources in subject matter areas either as purchase services or contract to direct staffing
Who We Are
Unatech has been in business for 8 years, with offices in Rochester, Michigan and Vancouver, Canada.
We have ISO 26262 level 2 certified consultants with real world experience in deploying safety processes, as well as experience designing safety systems for fault tolerance, functional isolation, and design analysis.
We are experienced with system architectural development using the AUTOSAR tools and methodology.
We are experienced in software development using Simulink, including the development of infrastructure and methods for effective modelling and documentation.
Solutions for Functional Safety
We provide ISO 26262 Level 2 certified coaches to accelerate your progress toward Functional Safety grade workflows across the full development V-Cycle.
We can provide a Safety Manager, provide ISO 26262 compliant templates for essential artifacts and adapt them to your internal tools and processes.
We have taken an organization through the full transition from legacy development to full trusted process certification.
Functional Safety Solutions for AUTOSAR
We are experienced with migrating an organization to an AUTOSAR platform, and with the effective use of the AUTOSAR methodology for an effective design for Functional Safety.
We are experienced with architectural concepts for ISO 26262
- Methods for ASIL decomposition and design redundancy in mixed ASIL systems.
- Effective methods for separation of concerns in single and multi-core systems.
- Effective methods for program flow monitoring, non-homogeneous design redundancy, Level 1,2,3 monitoring.
We can provide expert coaching for software architecture design in AUTOSAR, including how to use data vs client-server models, reusability and robustness of the architecture.
Model Based Design in Automotive Software Development
We are experienced in developing complex automotive algorithms in Simulink
- Effective methods for maintaining Simulink models as effective documentation of the design
- Style guides and methods for MBD to support ISO 26262
- Structured design concepts as applied to MBD
We are experienced in setting up different integration methods for effective software development using MBD.
We can support you in building library functions and infrastructure to streamline the software development process.
Subject expertise in powertrain, electrification, battery management, automotive audio and visual systems.
Vector Davinci and ETAS iSolar, SystemDesk AUTOSAR tools
- DOORS, DOORS Next Gen (DNG), Jama for requirements management
- IBM Rational Team Concert (RTC), Jira, Sharepoint for work tracking
- SVN, RTC for configuration management
- Embedded coder, TargetLink for MBD code generation